Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
St. Basil of Ostrog Serbian Orthodox Chuch, Angels Camp, Calif. Built by the Serbian miners in 1910, St. Basil Church occasionally still serves the Serbian community of Northern California, usually the Saturday closest to the Feast of St. Basil in May and again in September to honor and commemorate the founding of the 1st Serbian Benevolent Society which was founded in Angels Camp on August 1, 1893.