Image 1 of 1

angier-1409-altaville-serbian-cemetery-3080.JPG

Remembering the ancestors and paying tribute to their memory at the Altaville (Angels Camp) Cemetery after the Feast of Our Lady Theotokos at St. Basil of Ostrog Serbian Orthodox Church, founded 1910 and opened for two-three liturgies each year. Fr. Steve Tumbas, Fr.  Djurica Gordic, Monk Father Ignatius, and Reader Dragon Stojanovich, September 20, 2014, Angels Camp, Calif.
twitterlinkedinfacebook