First International Bank on Fourth and Bridge Streets
Robbed by Butch Cassidy, Sept. 9, 1900, built 1886, remodeled extensively 1915. Run by George S. Nixon, it was the only national bank in the state up to November 1903. Also once was offices of the Humboldt Star.
St. Paul Catholic Church in the back.
Historic Photographic Scavenger Hunt of historic WInnemucca conducted by Larry Angier
Shooting the West XXVI, Winnemucca, Nev.